Combine a safari in Tanzania’s world-renowned Serengeti National Park with a beach stay on Zanzibar’s tropical Spice Island.
- Spot the big cats of the Serengeti
- Witness the spectacular wildebeest migration (in season)
- Learn from experienced guides
- Stay in an intimate safari lodge surrounded by nature
- Enjoy five nights relaxing on a Zanzibar beach
- 1 night in Arusha
- 2 night fly-in Serengeti Safari
- 5 nights by the beach on exotic Zanzibar
- All accommodations on bed, dinner & breakfast
- All tours & excursion
- Airport transfers
- All items of a personal nature.
- Alcoholic/soft drinks during your stay in Zanzibar
Day 1: Arrival in Arusha.
On arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel in Arusha where you can enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. The town enjoys the scenic backdrop of Mount Meru and is the ideal stop before your safari the next day.
Day 2-3: Serengeti National Park.
Board your light aircraft this morning for the start of the Serengeti Fly-in Safari. Later, land in the heart of the world-renowned national park and be transferred to your rustic camp. Over the next few days, go on open vehicle game drives in search of lions, leopards, cheetahs, wildebeest, zebra, and elephants, among other animals.
Day 4- 8: Zanzibar.
Transfer to the airstrip this morning after breakfast for your flight back to Arusha. The tropical island of Zanzibar is just a short flight away from here. Enjoy a romantic and relaxing five nights at a Zanzibar beach resort of your choosing, where you can relax by the pool or on the palm-fringed white sand beaches.
Zanzibar is known as the Spice Island, and it's worth pulling yourself away from the beach to visit one of the spice farms or take a walking tour of the capital, Stone Town, through the winding white-washed alleyways.
Day 9: Depature.
Return to the airport, relaxed and refreshed, for your return flight.