5 Days Affordable Tanzania Tour
These 5 Days Affordable Tanzania Tour will take you to some of Tanzania’s most amazing places, including Tarangire National Park, which is renowned for its large herds of elephants, Lake Manyara, which is known for its tree-climbing lions, the Ngorongoro Crater, also known as the Garden of Eden, and Serengeti National Park, which will allow you to see the BIG 5.
5 Days Affordable Tanzania Tour – Itinerary
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, drive from Arusha to Tarangire National Park for a full day game drive; leave the park late afternoon to “Mto Wa Mbu” town for rest, dinner, and overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire – Serengeti National Park
Drive to Serengeti National Park through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, followed by a half-day game drive in the Serengeti’s southern and central savannas.
Day 3: Full Day In Serengeti
Full-day game drives through the Serengeti’s central and northern savannas.
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Half-day game drives through Central Serengeti to the South Serengeti, then depart to the Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 5: Ngorongoro – Arusha
After breakfast, drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, which is about an hour away. After spending a few minutes at the Ngorongoro main entrance gate for registration and permit issuance, you will begin your game drive at the rim of the crater before descending to the crater floor, where you will be able to marvel at the wonders of nature. You can see various bird species, hippo pools, and herds of Wildebeest, Lion, Zebra, Buffalo, and black Rhinos in their natural habitat in the crater. You will have lunch at a picnic site near the big hippo pool during the afternoon hours before continuing your game drive until late afternoon when you will leave the park and return to Arusha town. The END of our 5 Days Affordable Tanzania Tour.
The package includes
- Pick up and drop off at the airport
- Accommodation (BB) in Arusha before and after safari
- Accommodation and meals in budget lodges during the safari
- Game drive in a 4×4 safari vehicle with an open roof ideal for game viewing
- Services of English professional safari guide
- All park entry fees and crater service fees
- 1.5 mineral water per person per day
The Package price does not include
- International and local flights costs
- Olduvai Gorge fees
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of a personal nature, telephones, mosquito repellents, toiletries, etc.
- Tipping and gratuities
- Visa fees and travel insurance