For only 2 days of shared safari, you will enjoy your weekend by joining a group safari visiting Tarangire National Park and the eighth wonder of the world, Ngorongoro Crater. The beauty of the crater will excite you as you take part in this adventure. Please note that the camping accommodation can be upgraded to lodge accommodation.
- All park and crater entrance fees
- Daily meals and mineral water (1.5 liter per person)
- 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
- Professional English-speaking guide and driver
- All Ground Transfers
- Overnight stays in safari tents
- Guaranteed departure.
- Government value added tax VAT
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival and $100 for U.S. nationals
- Gratuities for safari guide and lodge staff (please tip separately)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
- Arrival & departure transfers (but can still be arranged at extra cost)
- Accommodation in Arusha before & after safari (but still can arrange at extra cost)
- International Flights
- Optional activities
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, you will be picked up from hotel in Arusha town at 8:00 a.m. and you will drive to Tarangire National Park. You will spend the whole day exploring Tarangire, one of Tanzania’s "secret" wildlife havens teeming with large populations of elephant, predators, and their fleet-footed prey. In late evening, you will drive to Manyara (Mto wa Mbu) for dinner and overnight in Manyara.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
After early breakfast, you will descend to the crater floor for full day game viewing where you can expect to see a variety of birds including thousands of flamingoes and other water birds. The big game here includes the endangered black rhinos, elephant, zebras, hippos, gazelle, and predators such as lions, cheetahs, hyenas, and leopards.
You will take a break for lunch with the packed lunch at the picnic site. You will then proceed with game viewing until late evening when you will ascend the crater and drive back to Arusha town.