On this 11-day Tanzania honeymoon safari, we’ve been looking high and low for a well-priced trip to the north of Tanzania in what must be the main season for honeymooners to Tanzania. During your safari, you’ll visit three vastly different parks offering spectacular scenery and wildlife, and you may be lucky enough to witness Serengeti’s famous wildebeest migration, one of nature’s greatest phenomena. Experience thrilling game drive and guided walks, romantic meals under the starlit skies, alfresco showers open to the sun and the stars, campfire sunsets, and romantic surprises throughout. After the safari, you will leave for the Zanzibar Residence, which is probably the most luxurious.
- Airport / airstrip transfers on the northern circuit, including to / from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Services of a professional & experienced local English speaking safari driver guide
- All Park fees
- Overnight stays in safari lodges / tented camps
- 1.5 l mineral water per person during game drive
- Three meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Ngorongoro farm house or similar as per itinerary
- Government value added tax VAT
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival and $100 for U.S. nationals
- Personal Expenses e.g.( laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
- Accommodation in Arusha before & after safari (but still can arrange at extra cost)
- Hot Air Balloon Safari at Serengeti (600 USD per person), including concession fees
- Optional activities
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
Met on arrival by your private driver/guide and drive through to Lake Manyara National Park for a picnic lunch and afternoon exploring this interesting and quirky park. Drive on through to spend the night in the Ngorongoro Farmhouse on a full board basis.
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Ngorongoro Crater
Early start to get into the Ngorongoro Crater bright and early to spend a full day exploring this open and stunning intact caldera. Featuring some of the densest populations of hyena and other predators there is always something interesting to see and do. Drive back down to the Ngorongoro Farmhouse for your second night on a full board basis.
Day 3-5: Ngorongoro to Serengeti National Park
Drive back to Lake Manyara airstrip in time for the midday flight up to the very north of the Serengeti. Met on arrival and transferred to Sanctuary Kichakani Camp to stay for the next 3 nights on an all inclusive basis. This luxury tented camp will be your base for the next 3 nights from which to explore what must be one of Africa's greatest safari locations, with the wildebeest migration right on the doorstep!
Day 6-10: Serengeti to Zanzibar
Transferred back to the airstrip for the morning flight back to Arusha and then on to Zanzibar. Met on arrival and transferred to The Z Hotel on the very north of the island to stay for the next 5 nights on a B&B basis. (1x Seaview Room) Right in the heart of the action in the small village of Nungwi, the Z Hotel offers a great spot from which to relax or experience some true island life. During your stay you can choose from a variety of water activities such as snorkeling, diving, kite surfing to name a few.
Day 11: Stone Town Tour
Transferred in the morning through to Stone Town, a UNESCO world heritage site. This battered and buzzing series of alleys and streets gives a unique look into the island's history with sites such as the Palace of Wonders and Forodhani market to keep your interest. Overnight in Jafferji House on a B&B basis.