8 Days Tanzania Safari Budget & Beach Holiday
Our 8 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari and Beach Holiday is the shortest kit we suggest,’ Bush and Beach.’ For someone who only has about a week or so and you’d like to have both the safari experience and the beauty of Zanzibar’s Spice Island then this is probably the best package to you. In just eight days we’ll drive you to the center of the wilderness in Tanzania’s most popular national park;
The accommodation we have included in this package deal both are well thought out, along with handpicked lodges and tented camps on the part of the safari, all of which are in the group that we can simply call the upper mid range. Although there are no comprehensive Star rating systems for hotels in Tanzania, we can rate them in international standards in our own evaluation at 3–5 star accommodations.
Not only have we chosen the safest and most affordable places of descent but we have chosen the most affordable places, or in other words the places you get value for money. All these efforts to ensure that you get an inexpensive Tanzania Safari and Beach Zanzibar Package, but on health and cleanliness not yet compromised.
Depending on your preference and budget, this package can be done by staying at the upper mid-range lodging we have included, or even at some middle-class places. But if you want the accommodation upgraded further, we can customize the same package to include more Standard luxury or even Deluxe lodgings.
8 Days Tanzania Safari Budget & Beach Holiday – Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport
This is the arrival day at Kilimanjaro International Airport where your safari guide will greet you and take you to the Ilboru Safari Lodge for dinner and overnight stays. Our Safari Director will consult with you for a few minutes of safari briefing before your safari starts tomorrow.
Breakfast at the beach resort, then spend some time at your hotel (with 10 a.m. check-out time), then transferred back home to Zanzibar Airport.
Contact us for a quotation, and let us know if you want to stay in the same luxury or cheaper middle class standard. Also let us know if you like VIP Luxury Safari and we’re going to review your plan.
Children Prices depend on Age of the child and room configuration.
We can customize this 8 days Tanzania safari budget according to your interests and budget.
- All airport pick up and transfers in private car
- 04 days private safari
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide
- All wildlife reserve entry fees
- All game drives as mentioned in the itinerary
- 03 x 0,5 l mineral water per person / day during game drives
- Domestic flight Serengeti to Zanzibar including taxes
- 01 x HB at Ilboru Safari Lodge (or similar), in Arusha
- 04 x FB at safari lodges or tented camps as per itinerary
- 03 x HB at Ocean Paradise Resort / Superior garden rooms, or similar at Zanzibar
- Value Added Tax by Tanzania Revenue Authority
- International Flights
- Any domestic connection flights on arrival or departure
- All items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for safari guide and lodge staff ( please tip separately)
- Travel insurance if needed
- Visa fee ( 50 US$ /100 US$ for American or Irish Passport holders – to be paid upon arrival)
- Drinks and beverages in lodges
- Hot Air Balloon Safari at Serengeti (560 USD per person), including concession fees
- Private tours at Zanzibar if needed