3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
Our 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari designed to suit your budget and also to experience Tanzania at a short time with a plenty of adventures.
These 3 days short Serengeti migration safari will take you to Serengeti a UNESCO world heritage site and home to various wildlife animals including; lions, leopard, buffalo, African elephant, and black rhino. So, you will stay at the public campsite for 2 nights 3 days.
3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari – itinerary.
Day 0: Arrival at Kilimanjaro international Airport (KIA).
Arrive at Kilimanjaro international Airport and transferred to your hotel in Arusha.
Day 1: Arusha – Serengeti National park.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Arusha, and you will be driven to Serengeti National Park. Start your first game drive follows in the afternoon where you will see great herds of Grant’s gazelle, buffalo, and groups of elephant, and thousands of eland.
After game drive, you’ll proceed to the campsite for your dinner and overnight at Serengeti public Campsite or Serengeti Acacia camp the tent is provided and set up by the staff. All other essentials such as sleeping bags, pillows, towel, and blanket will be provided too.
Day 2: Full day game drive in Serengeti Plains.
Today we will take a full day game drive along Serengeti plains because is home to elusive lions, leopards, elephants, cheetah, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, and crocodiles among others.
Serengeti is famous for its incredible wildlife, stunning views and the annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeest moreover hundreds of thousands of zebras. In this frenzied bout of territorial conquests and mating, witness an actual survival of the fittest as these animals plunge through crocodile-infested waters.
Before the 1,000 km (600 mile) pilgrimage begins again, Wildebeest will give birth to more than 8,000 calves daily. Your dinner and nightlong are going to be at the Serengeti public camping site (shared toilet) or Serengeti Acacia camp.
Day 3 : Serengeti – Arusha.
Wake up early for morning game drive with a picnic lunch, After that head back to Arusha late afternoon and arrive in the evening where you will be overnight at your hotel or drop off at the airport. This will be end of our 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 Nights private camping safari
- All park fees including VAT as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Game drives in modified 4WD Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch
- Bottled water 1.5 l of mineral water per person per day
- Service of experienced, professional English speaking safari driver guide and a chef
- Camping gears: Tents, mattresses, pillows, chairs & table, please bring your own sleeping bags
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratitude for Safari driver guide and cook
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee (50$/ 100$ for American and Irish passport holder- to be paid upon arrival)
- International flight
- Sleeping bags
- All items of a person nature