Kilimanjaro Climbing Tours
Kilimanjaro climbing is a once-in-a-lifetime challenge for many tourists to Africa. Most climbers make it to the crater rim with just a walking stick, appropriate clothes, and determination. Before arriving at the glacier-covered summit, the climb passes through muddy rainforests, rare high-altitude trees, and alpine meadows. Those who make it to Uhuru Point, the real summit, or Stella Point and Gillman’s Point on the crater’s lip, would have won their climbing certificates as well as their memories. Mt. Kilimanjaro (5,895m) is a symbol of Africa, standing tall above the savannahs of East Africa.
The cheap Kilimanjaro trek is offered by many trip organizations. However, there are only a few who can be trusted. Zaita Tours is one of the few specialized companies that offer high-quality and affordable Kilimanjaro climb packages. Since we are a small, local tour company, our rates are reasonable and well-considered. We will interact directly with you to tailor your Kilimanjaro experience to not pay the fee to a foreign tour operator.
As one of the best experts for mount Kilimanjaro climbing, we provide high-quality packages and standard services more than any of them. We have regular climbs on five of the main Kilimanjaro routes the Marangu route, Machame route, Lemosho route, Rongai route, and the Northern Circuit route.
- The Marangu Route is also known as the “Coca-Cola route” the cheapest, but it may also be because the Marangu route can be completed in 5 days, allowing you to reach the summit one day sooner than the Machame route.
- Climbing Kilimanjaro via the Machame Route is our preferred route as it offers excellent acclimatization and views.
- The Lemosho Route is the same as the Machame Route after the second camp (Shira Plateau) but gives an extra day on the mountain.
- The Rongai route, which approaches from the north of the mountain and is a less-traveled option. It’s also good during the rainy season as it’s more sheltered.
- For those who have a bit of time, we also have climbs via the 9 day Northern Circuit route.
On all of our affordable Kilimanjaro climbs, we guarantee that we will deliver excellent service.
- Knowledgeable experienced guides
- Delicious, healthy, and nutritious food
- Quality, waterproof, four-season mountain hardware tents
- Dining tents with table and chairs
- Emergency Oxygen and medical kits
- Hardworking, team-oriented support staff
- Fair salaries to our employees
We also organize Kilimanjaro climbs for groups, contact us for your private climbs or join one of the open trips to meet like-minded travelers.